Allentown, PA, United States
Looking for a nodejs React developer who can work on a Dashboard we created for Bitcoin ATM's and make enhancements. The application is written in React with Material UI.
You'll be responsible for:
- Building new UI functionality
- Maintaining the UI (fixing bugs, etc.)
- Minor design work (we have no full-time designer so you'll have to make things look good on your own)
- Collaborating with our backend team on Slack, video, etc. to build functionality correctly end-to-end
- Have solid front-end skills (React, js, data viz, etc.)
- Have great communication skills (clear writing, excellent English, etc.)
- Have good design skills
- Deliver high-quality work quickly (we're a startup and we move fast, we're looking for someone who can keep up)
- Be fairly autonomous and self-learning so you don't need a lot of support
This is a very fun project and you'll work with other truly great engineers. We're looking forward to working with you!